At the Chair of Application Systems as well as at the Social CRM Research Center e.V.. (SCRC) there is the possibility to do an internship in the respective research areas for a period of three or six months.
Inhalt des Praktikum
The internships take place in close integration with the current research projects, e.g. Social Information Systems, Digital Platforms, Blockchain, Future Media, FinTech as well as Smart Energy. The internship is recognized as a compulsory internship in the study programs of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Leipzig.
As an intern, you are involved in the research work with your own task and, depending on your interests, support the development of concepts, methods and technical solutions. During an internship, you will work closely with the members of the respective research group as well as with our practice partners.
- Collaboration in workshops within research projects
- Maintaining contacts with project partners, system manufacturers and application companies
- Testing and configuration of software tools as well as development of individual solutions
- Participation in operational activities, e.g. research, organization
- Creation and editing of texts for web, social media and print
- Studies in business informatics, computer science or business administration
- Enthusiasm for topics in the area of application systems
- Enthusiasm for programming
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently
- You are open-minded, friendly and have strong communication skills as well as being solution-oriented
We are looking forward to receive your application documents.