The FIT4export program offers courses on export management and on the development of international business models conducted by our experienced coaches.
Export Management Advanced Training (EMAT)
In times of an internationalizing world economy, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have more opportunities to conquer new markets. Moreover, the level of innovation, compliance of product parameters, and high-quality products of German enterprises are often unrivalled. To use this advantage over often significantly larger competitors, SMEs require top personnel among export and sales managers specialized in international business.
Answering this demand, the Export Management Advanced Training (EMAT) has the aim to expand and round off existing export management knowledge by developing skills in areas like export planning and management, international negotiation skills, intercultural competencies, export financing, export logistics, customs issues, among others.
To ensure the practical dimension of the project we bring German small and medium-sized companies and international students/alumni closer together. The SMEs will deliver a business case in the fields of international trade and export management that the group of participants will use as their case study during the training to gradually develop an International Business Model and a Market Entry Plan. Startups and founders can work on their own business cases.
The EMAT training, financed by the TalentTransfer project, is open for MBA Students and Alumni, as well as for professionals from SMEs and Startups. The training sessions will take place every Friday (between 15:00 and 18:15) and Saturday (between 9:00 and 16:30) starting on October 7, 2022.
After the training, the participants will receive a certificate issued by Leipzig University and International SEPT Competence Center.
Find more detailed information about the content in our:
Part I: International Business Model Development
- International Business Model Canvas
- Strategic market and competitors analysis
- Customer analysis and planning, value proposition
- Designing the international marketing strategy
- Brand and campaign development
- International negotiations and negotiation strategies
Part II: Market Entry Plan
- Introduction to e-commerce market
- International online marketing
- Payment and delivery conditions – Incoterms 2020
- Duty and foreign trade - customs law and export control
- Financing foreign trade - overview
- Formation of international contracts with examples
- Guarantees in foreign trade - introduction to Letter of Credit
Mr. Wojciech Muras
- Phone: +49 341 97-33760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Sessions: 07.10.2022 – 12.11.2022 (6 weekends)
Practical Projects: 14.10.2022 – 16.12.2022 (suggested time frame for projects with companies)
Place: Inhouse seminar/online participation possible
Participation fees for international students/alumni: free of charge
Participation fees for companies/professionals: individual offer for the entire training or chosen sessions
Registration: „Registration for EMAT 2022 closed“