The Online Marketing Challenge is a unique opportunity for students to gain practical experience in the real world while creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for real Saxon companies working in different industries using a budget of 500 Euros.
This initiative converges the academic and business worlds through mutual collaboration between students and Saxon companies to create ideas, develop campaigns and drive change.
The OMC is open to Master Students from higher education institutions in Saxony whom will be trained in different online marketing tools for SMEs as they begin to develop digital marketing strategies and run campaigns according to the companies´ goals.
The OMC is organized by the International SEPT Competence Center, the Saxon Economic Development Corporation and the Fachkräfteallianz in alliance with TU Dresden and HTWK Dresden, and its objective is to merge the academic world and the business world by setting up a safe atmosphere where students and firms can work together to develop mutual knowledge and gain practical experience in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Online marketing training
- Practical business insights
- Local networks for your post-academic careers
- Certificate for your CV
- Prices for the best three teams
- 4 April 2022: Application deadline
- 15 April 2022 4-6 pm / Online Event: Getting to know the teams / briefing / planning the campaign
- April - end of May 2022 / online: Webinar series to prepare students and companies
- April 20th: International Marketing
- May 4th: Advertising on Facebook & Instagram
- May 11th: Finding customers and suppliers on LinkedIn
- May 18th: Google SEA
- You will receive the links to the workshops by e-mail
- 15 April - 30 June 2022: Duration of the campaigns
- 15 July 2022 / Dresden: Presentation of the best campaigns / award of the winners
Application Deadline: 4th April 2022