In close cooperation with our fellow Institute of Business Education and Management Training we want to explore the potential of international students from Leipzig University for the regional job market.
The goal of the project is to offer you – the international students in Leipzig - interesting, challenging and fun activities to connect with the regional job market. Our main goal is to improve the personal and business-related networks of foreign students and alumni to become skilled professionals for the region, in our case, with a focus on business internationalisation.
International students are welcome to join our activities and workshops to boost their career opportunities in our region – so check out the offers below and contact us if you have any questions:
- The Online Marketing Challenge is a unique opportunity for students to gain practical experience in the real world while creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for real Saxon companies working in different industries using a budget of 500 Euros.
- Qualification of academic skilled and management professionals for the regional workplace: Gear Up your Career
- Integration of international students into the local job market through market research projects integrated in our SEPT MBA program
- Other training sessions arranged by the SEPT Competence Center
- Export Management Advanced Training
- Innovation Management
The project “Fachkräfteallianz” is funded by the State of Saxony.