The International Innovators Award (IIA) is an annual activity of International SEPT Competence Center, the City of Leipzig and our partners in Vietnam. For more than 5 years the competition has created the opportunities for young enterprises and start-ups in Vietnam to connect and explore the new markets in the European Union and Germany in particular.
The International Innovators Award offers a stage for young entrepreneurs to present business plans that have high potential to implement in European markets.
The International Innovators Award offers the following benefits for innovative Vietnamese companies interested in business development abroad:
- Occasion to present the product and service portfolio to an international jury
- Training on designing international Business Models and pitch preparation
- Gratification of the top 2 winning startups/SMEs with a trip to Germany, getting access to office space in Leipzig University including flights and travel expenses
- Opportunities for direct matchmaking with German business partners/customers as well as for product/service validation on site in Germany
- Chance to establish a long-term international cooperation
- Opportunity to develop a network of business contacts in Germany
- Chance for networking with the Vietnamese community in Leipzig
- Submit a short profile of your company and offered products, services or technology
- Give a short summary on unique selling proposition of your products or services
Please send your application in English or German using the application formular available on our website sept-vietnam.de/iia/ until 12th of September 2021