The degree programme comprises four semesters (two years), beginning in the winter semester and completed with a Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA in Insurance Management enables a comprehensive specialisation in topics related to the insurance industry and is thus primarily aimed at professionally experienced and ambitious future managers in this field. More information about the contents of the degree programme, the course of studies and how to apply for this programme can be found on the following page.
Master’s degree in Insurance Management
The post-graduate course enables a comprehensive specialisation in topics related to the insurance industry and is thus primarily aimed at professionally experienced and ambitious future managers field. The study programme is designed to be part-time and consists of phases of online-supported self-study supplemented by intensive session weeks.
Participants acquire knowledge and skills in the insurance-related areas of corporate management, controlling and accounting, marketing management, finance and risk management, organisation and human resource management as well as operations and information management and international and intercultural insurance management.
In addition to the exchanging of experiences and networking among participants, the events offer numerous opportunities for practical learning and making further contacts within the industry.
The Master's degree programme in Insurance Management is modularised and follows a clear structure.
- Corporate management
- Controlling and accounting
- Finance and Risk Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisation and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Information Management/International and Intercultural Insurance Management
- Master thesis
- University degree in the amount of 210 credit points (ECTS points); missing credit points in the amount of 30 credit points can be replaced by practical work experience.
- In general at least one year of vocational experience after first academic degree
- B2 level English skills
Please refer to the Page of the degree programme for the relevant application deadlines.